- Transfer credit
- Request for Transfer Graduate Credit
- Application for advanced degree
- Checkout sheet for Master’s Degree requirements
- Policy for MS students to transfer to the PhD program
- Change of Classification Form
- CIS PhD Prelim Policy Document
- Prelim Research Evaluation
- Prelim Course Form
- PhD Preliminary Breadth Course Selection Process
- Prelim Breadth Requirement- Opting Out
- Completion of Preliminary Exam Form
- Doctoral Degree Recommendation
- Qualifying Exam/PhD Proposal
- Dissertation Defense
- Certification of Doctoral Dissertation Defense
- PhD Committee Approval Request Form
- On the back of this form or on a separate piece of paper please write, for each committee member, a 1-2 sentence explanation stating his/her main position and credentials and why you choose this particular faculty member to be on your committee. This short explanation should be provided for each committee member.
- Please submit this information and the completed form 3 weeks prior to the planned date of your Proposal Presentation (AKA the Qualifying Exam) .
- If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms.Teresa Louise, firstname.lastname@example.org. with your concerns.
- Other Graduation Forms