314 Evans Hall
Newark, Delaware 19716
PhD | 2014 | University of Waterloo, Canada
Master of Applied Science | 2009 | University of Waterloo, Canada
Bachelor of Engineering | 2007 | Tongji University , Shanghai, China
- Information Theory, Wireless Communications and Networks, Data Center Networks
- Machine Learning, Statistical Inference
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- C. T. Li, X. Wu, A. Ozgur, A. El Gamal, “Minimax learning for remote prediction,” in preparation.
- X. Wu, L. Barnes, A. Ozgur, ““The capacity of the relay channel”: Solution to Cover’s problem in the Gaussian Case,” submitted to IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, Jan. 2017; Revised Oct. 2017. Available online at https://arxiv.org/abs/1701.02043.
- X. Wu and A. Ozgur, “Cut-set bound is loose for Gaussian relay networks,” to appear in IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, DOI: 10.1109/TIT.2017.2731963.
- X. Wu, A. Ozgur, and L.-L. Xie, “Improving on the cut-set bound via geometric analysis of typical sets,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 63, pp. 2254-2277, April 2017.
- X. Wu, S. Zhang and A. Ozgur, “STAC: Simultaneous Transmitting and Air Computing in wireless data center networks,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 34, pp. 4024-4034, Dec. 2016.
- X. Wu and L.-L. Xie, “A unified relay framework with both D-F and C-F relay nodes,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 60, no.1, pp. 586-604, January 2014.
- X. Wu and L.-L. Xie, “On the optimal compressions in the compress-and-forward relay schemes,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 59, no. 5, pp. 2613-2628, May 2013.
View Full CV