444 Smith Hall
Newark, Delaware 19716
PhD | 1995 | Computer Science, University of Massachusetts
MS | 1987 | Computer Science, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
BS | 1984 | Applied Math / Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University
Distributed problem solving , multi-agent systems, real-time problem solving , computational organization design, parallel and distributed planning and scheduling, multi-agent learning, human-computer team coordination, computational sustainability, distributed information gathering and retrieval, bioinformatics.
- AI/NLP/Info. Retrieval/Data Mining
- S. Kamboj, K. Decker. W. Kempton, Deploying Power Grid-Integrated Electric Vehicles as a Multi-Agent System. In Proceedings of the Tenth International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2011), pp 13–20, 2011. Nominated for the Best Application Paper Award. [Acceptance 22%].
- J. Atlas and K. Decker. Coordination for Uncertain Outcomes using Distributed Neighbor Exchange. In Proceedings of the Ninth International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2010), pp 1047–1054, 2010. [Acceptance 24%]
- L. Jin, K. Decker, and C. Schmidt. BioPlanner: A Plan Adaptation Approach for the Discovery of Biological Pathways across Species. In Proceedings of the Twenty-First Annual Conference on Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence (IAAI-09), pp. 99-106, 2009.
- J. Atlas, T. Estrada, K. Decker, M. Taufer. Balancing Scientist Needs and Volunteer Preferences in Volunteer Computing using Constraint Optimization. In Proc. International Conference on Computational Science 2009 (ICCS-09), LNCS-5544, Springer, pp 143–152, 2009.
View Full CV